Tuesday 1 July 2014

ProgCenter Andrew MacDermott - Yargos - To Be or Not to Be

Hi folks. Today I will post about the band I mentioned that had a singer who I already talked about before. That Band is Yargos.

The most known material of this band is from 2005, with the album To Be or Not to Be. Here as he did in Threshold in all the albums he appeared (Critical mass, Dead Reckoning, Subsurface, Hypothetical and Clone, is Andrew MacDermott that is well noticed. The band sound is a good mix between progressive metal environment and some retro sounds, some sound that resembles the early 90's/late 80's in metal and rock. The guitar is really present, some speed up in some parts, chorus more elaborated, check it out.

Here I leave you with The Guilded Cage:


Next post will be about a black metal/progressive metal band from Sweden, and then I will pass a bit out of metal to show you a good French band, stay tuned of Progressively Metal and around

No comments:

Post a Comment