Saturday 7 January 2017

Witherscape - The Northern Sanctuary (2016)

 Happy new 2017, hope this year will brings us better vibes than the last one.

Cheers, sorry for my absence, but the last 3 weeks of Decemeber were a true roller coaster, with so much to do that I didn't have time to post anything. But new year new material to share. I found a lot of new and interesting things to share with you. the first one is Withescape, I'm an amazing fan of Dan Swäno, since I heard his voice on Star One project from Arjen Lucassen and after hearing Sumeria song from Devin Townsend. This album mixes some heavy riffs and sounds with a melodic and clean vocals, I like this kind of combo. It also has a doom touch I really enjoy.
First I'm showing you the song that brought me to this band. "Marionette"


At last I'll show you the lyric video for this album "In The Eyes Of Idols"

 You won't have to wait so much for the next post, next Saturday you can wait for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment