Saturday 15 April 2017

Anathema - Best Of(kind of)

Writting my last post, last week, I ralize I never posted anything about Anathema... Shame on me, my bad.
So Here I am to undo the msitake(as possible), contrary to what I usually do, I'm not deviding it by album, cause i don't know the albums so well as I would like so, I am showing you some of my favourite songs
Starting with the one which brought me to Anathema, One Last Goodbye, this song brings me tears is so emotionally well done. This song is from Judgement
Another song from Judgement I also enjoy is, Don't Look too far

Also showing you a song from their last released album, before the Optimist, called Distant Satellites, this is both the name of the song and the name of the album where this song appears.

A lot more I could be showing you, but What I will do now is showing you a live record, called Sort of Homecoming that is simply amazing, check it out to


No comments:

Post a Comment