Saturday 8 December 2018

Last Leaf Down - Bright Wide Colder(2017)


Recently searching for similar sounds to those of Les Discrets I found this band. Les Discrets has a dark vibe to it that I love, there guys happen to have the same atmosphere with them.
it is an alternative rock band with Shoegaze influence, if you like Les Discrets like me you will enjoy this one to.

From Bright Wide colder I bring you "Ghost Trails" a more heavier songs the voice is really amazing to, fitting so well with the instrumental that brings us to a new level where music has a voice. So many vibes from thinks so different as Katatonia to Alcest.


The second music is "Purple Skies", this one gave me some feelings found in music from the Gothic genre, less heavier instrumentally than the previous one, a different example. Here the shoegaze is more visible the music with ability to let us see ourselves within.



Then I show you "The Path" a single released in 2016. This song as a shadowy feeling, evoking what we would found in the doom sub-genre, keeping the way shown in the previous songs





No comments:

Post a Comment