Saturday 2 February 2019

Paratra - Testament(2018) and 2014 posts updated

This post today, serves to inform I updated all 2014 posts where videos and images were offline and whenever possible updated the videos. I will futurely do it for other years.
But as I don't want an empty post, music wise, I will share with you a recent discovery. Paratra, from India a psychadelic rock band.


The band is originated from Mumbay, a city close to where I once was.  Paratra at the moment are Samron Jude in Guitars and Akshat Deora on Sitar





Testament came out in 2018, I knew from Gentle Storm's project that a Sitar could accompany Rock and metal really well. Let me share with you "Crazy Dream". A good mix of oriental vibes with electornic. I enjoyed it  a lot, hope you will too. Cheers.







No comments:

Post a Comment