Saturday 20 February 2016

ProgCenter - Leprous part 1 - Bilateral 2011

Finally I found some time to share with you one of my favourite bands, One I had the lucky to see live in 2015, Leprous. Pure progressive metal, because that is the main essence of this blog. In the 2011 album, Bilateral, we find a more harsh progressive metal, harder, less refined as their recent material. Here I present you Restless, where you can experiment what I said, more strength than you will experience on later works but in other and the guttural part was yet to appear. If you remember another progressive band from Norway called Circus Maximus you will find in the sound some similarities.
In the second music I want to show you is one the most used by them live, called Acquired Taste, different from the first one. I already heard this album a few times as I own it, and it's amazing
As I want you to hear this band properly, there will be no new post Wednesday in this Leprous series of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment