Saturday 27 February 2016

ProgCenter - Leprous part 2 - Coal 2013

Hello those few people who end here like by a parachute, welcome. This is the second part of my Leprous post, today I bring you the 2013 album, Coal
Here we see a clear difference in the way the music is made more long songs, more elaborated, more I would say kissing in some songs the frontier between rock and metal and in other a more agressive style. The voice of Einar Solberg is even more evident here than in Bilateral.

First I show you the official video chosen for this album the Cloak, this song gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it, it alternates more strong moments with other more soft.
the second song I decided to share with you it's called The Valley, here a more harsh song I would say, less melodic than the last one


If Bilateral was a good album this one is far beyond amazing, and it's obvious that my next post will also arrive only in the next Saturday with 3rd and last part of my leprous post, until there check another songs as Chronic or Foe, or others from this amazing album, which are just as amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment