Saturday 5 March 2016

ProgCenter - Leprous 3rd part - The congregation 2015

Last year, Leprous released a masterpiece, even more inside progressive metal, with some really heavy moments in some of the songs, but the sound even more refined than in The Cloak never hesitating in experiment new things and new sonorities.
let's start with a strong song not only musically but also lyrically, the Slave, it's open to interpretation but for me is clearly a warning to new slavery system we have today, we have the screaming part near the end which fits a moment of despair in the lyrics


The next song I am going to show you is a live version, but so strong, Rewind, I adore this song in so many ways. The need to turn ourselves free, this one filmed by me, it's not that well filmed but you can hear the whole song, sorry for the column ressonance, but it was a bit to close


The third song is called Down, having some similarities with some songs of Coal, it evolues in a clearly distinctive way, this one for me talks about the need to reassure ourselves when everyone tries to put us down. Lyrics that seem simple say so much. as it says

Off the edge
I have been thrown
Down

Vanished
All that I've known
Down


the last song is my favourite from Leprous, it's called moon we almost feel what this moon is feeling towards the song, never a Witcher background made so much sense as in here.


With this I end for now my Leprous post, hope the waiting was worth it, it's not needed to say this is my favourite album from Leprous, and I own the three of them it's in my mobile phone some of the songs from this album

Here are some of the bands I will talk about in a recent future
Amorphis, Circus Maximus, Sabaton, Opeth, will talk once again about Myrath and there are also another cool things I'm hearing which I will share with you. see you around next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment