Saturday 19 March 2016

Borknagar - Winter Thrice (2016)

Today I bring you something a bit different, I stumble upon this album almost by accident, somewhere between progressive metal and some heavier sounds, for me in the exact same measure for it to turn from amazing to a masterpiece of excellence.
The first song it first we doubt what it's worth but then we realise it's a great one

However, their official video song for this album is even more amazing, with the same name as the album Winter Thrice we feel the strength of the Winter it's cold ways. I'm addicted to this song.
Sorry but probably in the next times I won't be able to make two posts a week as before, in other way it's also good to give you time to hear the things I post properly with no rush at all. Only when I have a unique song to show you I will share with you at a Wednesday. See you around next Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment