Saturday 26 March 2016

Opeth 1st part - Still Life(1999) and Blackwater Park (2001)

Today I bring you one of the biggest bands in progressive metal, after making the presentation with Storm Corrosion, now I bring you the main band from Mikael Akerfeldt, Opeth.
Their sound until recently derivated between some heavier and some melodic sounds. , I skipped some of the very early albums, but check them, it's really good, I just have to adjust the time I have.

From Still Life I chose a song called Face of Melinda, It make us think about several stuff, and is stupendously well made



I choose those albums from their early fase for having some of my favourite songs
From Blackwater Park I leave you the two Patterns in the Ivy parts, one of which, the first one is instrumental, this two songs are beautifully made
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment