Wednesday 23 March 2016

ProgCenter - Storm Corrosion - Storm Corrosion 2012

Greetings my friends from metal, from progressive metal or rock or just music fans in general, welcome
Today I bring you a mix of two wonderful worlds, more properly the genius of Steven Wilson from Porcupine Tree and several other projects, and the voice and musical quality of Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth. What arrives from here is what one could expect if we merged Porcupine Tree or some Steven Wilson's solo album sound and we mixed it with Opeth more in doom/progressive sound. What result is a really heavy atmosphere of immense sounds and pleasures.
I live you the song which they made an excellent animated movie to, you can sense what is sang along the music, Drag Ropes
 
This is my way to introduce the world of Opeth, which will be the next band I will talk about, what kind of progressive metal would I be without mention Opeth? for  this I once again posted something on Wednesday. Saturday the first part of Opeth Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment