Wednesday 9 March 2016

PowerMetal - Leverage - Circus Colossus 2009

Yeah it's right, finally a post in a Wednesday, the reason is simple, to make the transition between progressive bands I always try to post something different so in the next progressive band you will be more ready to hear it properly. So Today I bring you Leverage from Finland, this band is for me, in sound, what we can expect coming form power heavy metal, a song of emotion, meaning. This one talks about being stuck to someone, someone we love, someone we thought we loved but the fact is we are stuck in that person. as the song says:
 The wolf's growling in my soul
Screaming let me out

From Circus Colossus, Wolf and the Moon, can't say if the album is good or not as I never heard the album as a whole, but this song is surely great to hear if you're in power metal

No comments:

Post a Comment