Saturday 10 February 2018

Cardhouse - City Blur(2018) From Anathema's Daniel Cardoso

Cheers everyone, Sorry for the absence, health and personal reasons are behind this recent hiatus. Serves this post for the purpose to make you know I am still around and will son comeback to regular posts. For now I bring you the project of Daniel Cardoso from Anathema, called Cardhouse, it has the progressive vibe we  so well know from Anathema. I bring you the song Ink, the song is so calm and relaxing and I was really glad when I heard it in a TV series called 4play. I already purchased the physical copy of CD while I am hearing the digital download they send me with the purchase.


Hope to see you sooner than the time passed between this publication and the previous one.


















No comments:

Post a Comment