Saturday 17 February 2018

Therion - Beloved Antichrist (2018) second part


Cheers next 22nd of February there will be a Therion concert in Lisbon Where I hope I am able to go, I have the tickets lets see if my health allows me or not. basically two months passed since my last post, and then several musics were posted by Therion and for me two of them musically way superior than the last one.

In Night Reborn, is so far my favourite song of the new album which makes me remember the early Therion works. Majorly the female parts of the song are really good.



Theme Of Antichrist has an horrible video but I enjoy the songs, Once again after Sitra Ahra and Fleurs du mal, this represents a major improvement in my opinion. Is sincerely pretty nice for me.



Finally Bring Her Home was the last song revealed before the album release last February 9th. is clearly hearable the amazing voice of Lori Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment