Saturday 7 April 2018

Les Discrets - Septembre et ses Dernières Pensées (2010)

Here in  Portugal we have a saying which is"Better late than never" this is how I feel about this Les Discrets album, I am a Les Discrets fan for a while but never ventured in listening their first album, and now I understand I lost too much time not doing it, it is amazing as Les Discrets are used to give us, I guess the French fellows already know them, but don't know about everybody else.

This first song I am showing you is "Les Feuilles De L'olivier", it is a strong music but one of those which never looses its melodic sense in between specially that part arround the 1:50-2:00 minutes


The second one, 4th of the album, is my absolute favorite "Song For The Mountains", it really seems a lament and the chorus are so intense we feel what he is saying



The 3rd one is "Sur Les Quais", at first it almost seemed it was sang in Portuguese, but no. Despite of that it's also really pleasurable to hear.



The last one I will be showing you for now is "Chanson d'automne", one of thsoe that really starts strong and nice, and as it approaches the end it gets softer while remaining really nice



No comments:

Post a Comment