Sunday 15 April 2018

Vanden Plas - Christ 0 (2006) and The Seraphic Clockwork(2010) and Chronicles Of The Immortals: Netherworld II(2015)

Cheers My friends. Today I decided to bring a band I am listening again on this days, contrarily to other bands I don't know their albums through so I will instead post my favourite songs from what I know from them, this is a Big return to Progressive metal posts.

I will show you two songs the first one has a title a lot of people will find it familiar as it has the same name as one of from Pink Floyd hits, "Wish you were here", However this as too little to do  with Pink Floyd apart the progressive thing. I love everything in this song from the vocalists voice to the way the music evolves from start to beginning. A Special Thumbs up to the album cover Which I think is amazing.


The other song is called "Holes In The Sky" is less melodic than the other one but the progressive style remains I think more to what I would expect in some of the Threshold songs with Damian Wilson. I really enjoy it.

The last one is one of my recently found songs from them, called "Stone Roses Edge", Seems more closer to the first song with more electric elements with some of Speed and power metal elements as well





No comments:

Post a Comment