Wednesday 25 July 2018

Witherscape - The Inheritance(2013)

Today I bring you a return of a band I already talked about, Dan Swano's Witherscape. I have been hearing The Northern Sanctuary and suddenly youtube suggests me some songs from The Inheritance. The first song I am going to show you is "Dead For A Day". It is a dark song both lyrical and musicaly, with some lessons to be taken. What I love the most in Witherscape is it have soft parts and then some really harsh ones, being that the harsh ones really make sense to me. Like a fit of rage.
Lyrics likes these
I wish I could be dead for a day
Just to hear what all the people would say
To find out in the end, who was really my friend
And what the meaning of life's all about
and these

Dreamer's day, when he longs to say,
And take it all in stride,
Sitting alone in his prisoned mind,
The jaded takes its toll again
 are really my jam.


the second song is "Astrid Falls", musically the song is the Heaven for Progressive people. good variance, from soft parts to some heavy one. Once again the clean vocals really balances the harsher ones.



I'm glad to finally have come around this 2013 album

No comments:

Post a Comment