Saturday 21 July 2018

Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home from "Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness"(2005)

This is a quick post, because I don't want the Saturday spot to be empty by any means. This is a song that has been resonating in my head, maybe it wants to tell me something,  I believe sometimes you are hearing a song once and again in your head cause your subconscious wants to advise you about something you are clearly not seeing and its right in front of your eyes. Maybe because of some illusions I had in a recent past that proven to be only disillusions, this song talks partly about that something that could have been amazing but it really isn't. I know the lyric videos has some wrong bits, but I prefer it over the censored official video. Some parts of the lyrics in some way made me remember of the song "End of This Chapter" from Sonata Arctica, the lyrics only.

this will be a 3 post week, from Wednesday to Wednesday, check around for another post next Wednesday. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment