Saturday 4 August 2018

Riverside - Wasteland(2018)

Finally my people we are presented with the new album from Riverside Wasteland, It was already announced there would be a tour to promote the new album, the first of Pos-Piotr Era. Maybe the last Piotr era was indeed Love, Fear and The Time Machine but  in reality was Eye of the Soundscape the last one he is credited in. This new song is clearly heavier than the last two resists while still keeping their identity. Well this is what is possible to get from the music released on past 27th July, I waited until now to see if something else would be released, but then here it is: I leave you for now with the recent revealed song:
"Vale of Tears"
 The song gave me Anathema Vibes, not that I am saying it doesn't sound like Riverside, I am saying the vibe the song transmits remembers me of songs like "Can't let go" from Anathema. As I love Aanthema I love to feel those vibe sin the song

As soon as something else is released stay tuned for a second part of this post

No comments:

Post a Comment