Saturday 20 October 2018

Crippled Black Phoenix - Great Escape(2018)

Today I am showing you a band I found recently, Season of Mist is impossible to get assured on what we will hear before we do so. This band is most of time instrumental, with some samples but it surely has a lot of progressive elements on its sound.

The first song I heard was "Civil War Pt 1" a fast one to keep on track with the band




Than the biggest one, "Times, They Are A'raging" with vocals on it, starts slowly and steady and blows up in the end




The third one, "Slow Motion Breakdown" also starts calmly than exploed to return to its origin point


And the last one,"You Brought It Upon Yourselves" where the samples are used, make me for sure remember something that would come out of Shoegaze or experimental.


I really enjoyed far more than I expected, and this kind of surprises I really enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment