Saturday 6 October 2018

Antimatter - Black Market Enlightenment(2018)

I had already two other posts prepared, but something came about that made me delay both of the publications. Antimaterr releades the first single from the new album, coming out in November for what I remember. The track revealed "The Third Arm", made me search for the new album to preorder right away, and made me also order an older one I didn't have and have been hearing it on repeat since yesterday October the 5th .
The dark atmosphere so tipycal of Antimatter is present yet again and the crescendo of the music, oh my god. Hope you enjoy it, and mad eme glad I bought the Under The Doom festival ticket.

Next two weeks be prepared for the return of two brother I love to ear in metal, and some new stuff I foun recently. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment