Saturday 29 September 2018

Live - The Distance to Here(1999)

One of these days in a pastime I usually take part in, someone remembered me of this band. I always really loved Live, they had something different if they were considered post-Grunge like several other bands. Musics like 1994'sThrowing Copper album song "Selling the Drama" were already mesmerizing to me mixing the power of music and lyrics. This album was however where I took notion of what Live was, joining songs and the name.






At that time "Dolphin's Cry" run in all radios and TV's a song about an orgasm was only fair to give eargasms to, no? ahah




Another song came around later, "Run to the Water" a big message like the one to make us wake up, mixing again an amazing lyrics with melody and rythm.


Hope you enjoy this Callback of mine to this amazing band. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment