Saturday 20 July 2019

Selected Songs 2: Antimatter - Monochrome; Skunk Anansie - Charlie Big potato

Back to this format. Lets pick where we left last week and go back to Antimatter.

Antimatter - Monochrome from Fear of a Unique Identity
This for me makes me thing of when we keep waiting for a sign, a hint to move to act, and while that we conforme and accept what is happening around. I always say the auto-pilot life is dangerous you are doing things but not thinking about them, we use the excuses you find to explain yourself even though inside you know you are wrong.


Skunk Anansie - Charlie Big Potato from Post Orgasmic Chill

This song evokes a bit of despair/anger to me sometime sreleasing the anger is something well needed. Sometimes the most violent of screams are the silent ones no one can hear.  I think if someone could hear those the magnitude would be abismal.



«I awake
Dry the scream
Spit the vile breath
Till my tongue bleeds»

No comments:

Post a Comment