Saturday 27 July 2019

Selected Songs 3: Therion - Wisdom and the Cage; Pyramaze - She Who Summoned Me

Keeping for a little while this format

Therion - Wisdom and The Cage from Gothic Kaballah

This as little to do with the last song but is a song which brings me back to a happy time in my first graduation year. I didn't knew back then how good it was. When I hear the last bit I remember what  I felt back then. Because music can also save us in certain moments. And this song is beautiful




«Sophia, please rescue me,
from the carnal darkness in the shades of reflections

Sophia, i believe in you, your light...
 Shine inside my soul, I feel the sun from above »

Sophia -> Wisdom
This song makes me cry so hard for those times you can't imagine but in a good way it replenishes a bit my sanity as so I could say.

Pyramaze - She Who Summoned Me

This song I can say bring me hope and ease when I needed the most I came from a really hard last high School year transitioning to University where everythingwas new and emotionally and I close on myself, a bit like I am doing now, and at that moment I listen to this and noticed I was feeling the same as the song for someone that was without she knowing taking me back of those shadows, I guess she will never know what happened back there, I guess this time I will have to find another way around 12 years later




«Why am I here, Where do I go
Has someone called me
Then please tell me so
And as I leave the shadows
I see her sitting there
Night turns into day
She's looking my way»

No comments:

Post a Comment