Saturday 17 August 2019

Widescreen Mode - Until The End(2007) and The Hanging Man(2009)

Some time passed since my last post in this format. One of these days I remembered a band I used to hear a lot from Finland, no I am not talking about Poets of the Fall this time. They are or were, don't know their current status, called Widescreen Mode, If such thing as doom rock even exists they would be really close to that sound, dark lyrics and sounds, amazed at the time 2008/2009. But forgot about them for some years.

Starting with "Serotonin", a song about a neuroreceptor is always something different right? this is a good way to talk indirectly about depression and mood problems, as Serotonin usually regulates our moods. This song comes in "The Hanging Man"




The Other song from the 2007 album, "Until the End" and is my favourite, Dead Inside. Both song and video are pretty violent talking about a sudden turn in life that leaves you thinking if "it" is still worth it or not. For those darker days this sounds so good.



This is a more usual song from rock/metal, called Everlasting Bomb. But I think is always good to show at least three songs to help you decide what you think about the bands whenever I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment