Saturday 7 November 2015

Testament - DNR and information and Thoughts

Here a quick post to say that has November arrives my posts will become Weekly or twice a week, I will try do choose only a day, October was different, as I didn't post anything in so long, I posted more, but now, I am slowing down also to allow who visits to blog to read the stuff I put in. Saturday will be that day, only part post will be added with less time between them when it is justified and then some pots might arrive Wednesday to

To not let a post go without anything to hear, I leave you Testament - DNR (Do Not Resuscitate)
The Thought is simple, recently here in Portugal there was elections and by the time I am writing this post, I prepare earlier my post when I have time so the post don't become dependent of me coming here every week for example. But I became Amazed recently how so many people loves to talk about what they think it is politics but in fact they don't know anything. Here in Portugal we have a semi-Presidentialist system, where we elect the deputies to house of representatives and from it the President of the Republic elects the Prime minister, lots of people thought we elected the prime minister directly... really? were everyone simple in last years? what resulted from this is PSD/CDS from right as PaF, alone got more deputies than the other forces, but together the left PS(socalist party, center-left)+BE(moderated left+some communist ideals)+PCP(portuguese Comunist party) have the absolute majority of the house fo representatives, when our dumb president Cavaco Silva decided to nominate Passos as prime minister he elected a colligation who has a relative advantage on the house of representatives, but have lack of deputies to approve anything at all, cause all that is to increase taxes and cut on health and education, they will not have the support to let it pass, unless PS decides to absent to some stuff. Let's see, but Portugal has since November 1975, always variating between PS and PSD, the chair rotates between them, but even though everyone panics when a change is possible.
DNR fits here
Open doors... open minds...
Ending all the madness I hate
 Who knows... soon

No comments:

Post a Comment