Saturday 14 November 2015

Pyramaze 1st Part - The Legend of the Bone Carver

Hello there. Today I will talk about one of my favourite bands that suffered a lot of metamorfosis along their way
First Saying that I know there is another album called Melancholy Beast, which is Pyramaze 1st album, but as I don't hear it that much, I'm starting with their second album but feel free to listen their first album.
In this album "The Legend of The Bone Carver", there are some progressive metal elements, but not too many. I could call it more near a Power Progressive band maybe, as you may want to call
In this album we hear the amazing power metal voice of Lance King, and for me the biggest point in this band is the keyboarder, Jonah Weingarten
Jonah Weingarten
Lance King


This whole album is a concept album, it talks about a mistery and mythological creature known as Bone Carver. And here the voice of Lance king fits amazingly as the hero on the story, and the keys of Jonah makes we who listen the album, enter in this amazing story with more ease.
All the band is amazing, but I decided to focus on Lance and Jonah for being the reason I stopped at Pyramaze

The first song I will share with you is the 6th music and my favourite one, She Who Summoned Me, in this song the hero in deep doubt on himself is asked by a woman to help her. For some reason at the time I first heard this song there was a girl who messed with my head to, and this part
"Why am I here, Where do I go
Has someone called me
Then please tell me so
And as I leave the shadows
I see her sitting there
Night turns into day
She's looking my way"
This part fits what I felt at the moment, she changed me, she doesn't know how much as I never allowed her to know. so here it is, She who Summoned Me. In the song The Bone carver gains inner strength for what's to come


The 7th song is called The Bone Carver, in this song our hero finally understands where is his power, what to do to be victorious, a moment of change, as he says at the end
Let my Power grow
 Here it is Bone Carver 

No comments:

Post a Comment