Saturday 25 February 2017

Demons and Wizards - Touched by the Crimson King (2005)

This is the second and last album(for now I hope) of Demons and Wizards from 2005
the first song is a great beginning, Crimson King, you get who he is
Terror Train is about a Train who waked up and wants revenge from how he was treated, it's the official video from the album


the Gunslinger is my favourite you feel like you are in a new adventure of your own

Dorian is my favourite lyrics, mainly this part
If I stayed young
And the picture turned old
For That I would give everything 


The last song I'm showing you is Down Where I am, here another amazing lyrics, like

I fear my heart and fear my soul
And all the things that are unknown
There's a chance things will turn wrong my friend
Far too fast I'm losing ground
Well let's face it here it now
You're not welcome you should know

I fear my heart and fear my soul
Life goes on it surely will

Without me I wonder
Will I ever see light again?
Will I ever see light again?
Life goes on

I hope you enjoy all the album it is really worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment