Saturday 19 August 2017

Os Quatro E Meia - Pontos Nos Is (2017)

Those who follow my blog know that sometimes I like to bring some different stuff, cause not only hard rock and metal can have progressive elements. I bring you what we can call a fusion between rock and traditional sound. Most of you will not understand what is these songs about but they are upbeat and cheerful or other times more to the heart. I love it and decided to share with you.

The first song more festive is called Baile de São Simã, about a ball where a guy wants to be with a girl nothing of much


 The second song is my favourite form what I heard, called "Um Sim para Regressar", this can be seen in two different perspectives. One a boy who made something less honorable to a girl and repents it and ask for forgiveness, or can also be seen by the eyes of an emigrant, one who was forced to leave his country to fight for his life and now is back cause can't be more time away from his beloved country and culture. See what you think it is. This one has a really nice progression, starts slowly and becomes more rythmic at the end.

Soon I will comeback to more hard sounds, for now as the end of summer is comming lets enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment