Saturday 12 August 2017

Paradise Lost - Collection of songs from former(Draconian times to Tragic idol) and new albums(Medusa 2017)

Last week hearing some videos on youtube, I stumbled across lots of videos from Paradise Lost, I always knew Paradise Lost album as well as the next one, In Requiem, but all the other albums I didn't knew so well.

From 1995's Album Draconian Times, Forever Failure I am not so much fan of this harsher style but It fits in this song really well




One of the first songs that made me stay tuned once again to Paradise Lost is Say Just Words from the Album "One Second" from 1997, vocally harsher and more symphonic than the album I posted last week.


From 2001's "Believe in Nothing", I'm showing you Mouth



From 2007's In Requiem the song I hear the most is The Enemy, I think it was the first song I ever knew from them.


Also the songs Last Regret and Faith Divide us Death Unites, from 2009's album Faith Divide us Death Unites, also made me stay a little while around Paradise Lost, despite I had already known of the last song which talks about abuse either physic the most visible one but also the psychological one.




From 2012's "Tragic idol", two songs Are repeatedly playing in my mp3, Honesty in Death and Fear of Impending Hell

Finally I will show you from next September's Album "Medusa" the song The Longest Winter.


 Tomorrow is me who has his Birthday but I am the one giving a present to you. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment