Saturday 29 October 2016

Poets of The Fall - Jealous gods (2014)

To end this trip on Poets of The Fall material, I present you the album which preceded Clearview, Jealous gods from 2014

It starts with power and strength with Daze, lots of Falsetto, but everything fits, the video is connected with the lyrics, pay attention

The second song is the self-titled , Jealous Gods, it fits pretty well here

The third song is rumours, It's about love destruction by others, check out, one of my favourites

The 4th one of the album is Brighter than the sun a fast and powerfull one

the 5th one, Love will come to You is an acoustic one, that is plainly beautiful, pretty, melodic, and the video simply majestic being so simple at the same time.

the 7th one is Rebirth which is soft, kind and gentle with a soft pace, one of my favourites

the last one I will show you is Choice millionaire, about how decisions maybe important, this has some political message behind, to act and react.


With this I end my Poets of the Fall marathon, let's see what November will bring to the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment