Saturday 8 October 2016

Poets of the Fall - Carnival of Rust (2006)

Today I bring you the second album form Poets of The Fall, Carnival of Rust

All the album is amazing, only the Drums changed for personal reasons from their first to this album.
It starts it great power with the song, Fire


The next song I'm showing you is the third of the album and homonymous song of the album, Carnival of Rust, amazing videoclip where you can see the passage of the drums in the middle


The third song I'm showing you is the fourth one of the album, another official video, and it's called Locking up The sun, more of a poppish sound but that doesn't make it sound bad, just different


The 6th one, King of Fools is an lyrically heavy song, really harsh and with the music following, one of those heavy feeling songs


The next one, the 7th is Roses, more soft that the last one does the optimal passage


Follows the 9th song of the album, one of my personal favourites if you have been paying attention, I enjoy emotional songs, and this has all I would need in a song, it's called All the way 4 you.


The last song I'm showing you is the 11th one, and it's called Maybe Tomorrow is a Better Day,it's kind of ironic song, It's a perfect song to end this post.

Next week we will have the 2008's album, see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment