Saturday 22 October 2016

Poets of the Fall - Twilight Theater(2010), Alchemy vol.1(2011) and Temple of Thought (2012)

From Twilight Theater I will show you three songs, all really emotional, probably the album with more emotion they have
The first song of the album "Dreaming Wide Awake" deals with the Death of a loved one and how life is joking with us

The second song of the album is "War", another song from Alan Wake game, about how our partner in war sometimes is nearer then what we think

The Last song I'm showing you from this album is the 5th one, called "Given and Denied"


From Alchemy Vol. 1  I want to show you "No End no Beginning", the lyrics are strong, I really loved this song on this best of.


From Temple of Thought, I want to show you the official track "Cradled in love". I think the first time we hear the Falsetto of the vocals Marko Saaresto

Next week the last album before the Clearview I already posted about, there we will go to 2014, see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment