Saturday 28 October 2017

Impure Wilhelmina - Radiation (2017)

Today I need to stop a bit the Therion chariot cause I have to talk to you about a new found band for me, one of those bands that of new as nothing, they are around since 1996 but only some days ago I found about it. The songs of the album seem like arising from the black aura of Katatonia, if you like me are a Katatonia fan you will be enthusiastic about this album, even if you are not, together with that dark aura you have a vocals that really has resemblance with Oddleif Stensland from Communic, and to finish this analysis they really go drink some big influences to Doom Metal and around. If you enjoy complex songs this is your beach.
Enjoy. I will share some of the songs I heard about, the first one I heard was "Great Falls Beyond Death" and it enters in your mind really fast


The second one "Bones and Heart" is not so amazing but is also really cool


The "We Need A New Sun" really made me glad, it starts really slowly but when it bursts it made me remember another band I really enjoy... Barren Earth. It's heavy instrumentally and that I adore.


To finalize I leave you with the song "Sacred Fire"

See you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment