Saturday 7 October 2017

Russkaja - Kosmopoliturbo(2017)

Today something a little different I can't avoid not posting something about for too long, this band is called Russkaja but they are from Austria. The "Russian" influence is mainly because of the vocalist being from Georgia, coudn't find info about the other integrants.

Two songs for now, the first one is called Hey road, the lyrics are so true and with a ska movement all the way, I love it htey call it Ska metal... is it possible?

I'm driving down this road, so long 
Life is just the journey we take 
I'm driving down this road, so long 
To a brand new day 
Wont'cha come my way 

Yes we learnt, to forget 
We got lost just to find another path 
We refuse to conform 
Yes we did everything just to escape the norm 
You can try, but you can't hide from fate




The second song is Alive, seems like a joke but sounds so good and the hip-hop mix in the middle is also kinda nice.



I'm becoming addicted to this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment