Saturday 26 December 2015

Darkwater - Calling the Earth to Witness - 2007

Today I make the last post of 2015, this is my Christmas Present to anyone who stumble upon my blog, hope on the last two months I might be able to show some cool stuff, some that you might already knew, and some new stuff
I don't want to leave this year without a song, so I choose a Swedish band, Darkwater to maximize the progressive(ly) style of this blog. this 2007's album Calling the Earth to Witness is worth hearing, specially this one, Again. Here it is, enjoy.
Stay around in 2016, the next bands appearing here, don't know by now the exact order, are
Les Discrets, Leprous and Antimatter(the band I'm hearing in repeat by now), I still don't know which songs I will post so in 2016, wait for it.

Happy new year everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment