Saturday 5 December 2015

Orphaned Land 3rd part - The Neverending Way of Orwarrior 2010

The 3rd part is from their 2010 album. The Never Ending Way of ORWarriOR
 This album also as totally other type of sound in it, from Rich lyrics, to amazing sound and songs which Live gain another life

Starting with my second Favourite Song from Orphaned Land of all time, Sapari, this song is so storng even live that almost nobody wastes time recording, just to be able to apreciate it, this song has the great presence of Shlomit Levi, brilliant female vocals
This part of the lyrics are for me some of the richest ones I ever seen
It soared from the ark the dove within me
It sings forever, it flies free
I call to thee my torch in darkness, thou art born
Ornaments of gold shine so bright
You are the way, you are the light
I dwell in this my shelter and thy birth do I foresee
The second one I will share is Olat Ha'tamid, another non English song, one of those to simply relax and enjoy, here special note to the rhythmic change, how almost a tribal sound becomes so festive.

At last bot not least, In Thy Neverending way, the studio version is strong but the live version is amazing, so Will share both with you. They ask the audience to sing with them on this one and how amazing it becomes. While the studio version is more of a typical song, live is becomes solemn.
Here a part of the live Version





No comments:

Post a Comment