Wednesday 2 December 2015

Orphaned Land 2nd part - Mabool 2004

The second part of this Orphaned land big post is about Mabool
 I would Say that Mabool is the album where most of fans stumble upon when hearing Oprhaned Land, it has a multitude of sounds and rythms, you can basically pick a song based on your State of Mind. If you want a calm song you have it, if you want a stronger one? yeah also there. A non english song? also present.
So I will stop enumerating adjectives and I will start sharing with you some of the songs from this album
I will start with "Ocean Land", the song which brought me to Orphaned land at first, probably one of the heaviest songs from them

Next, A'salk or Ar'salk, I already saw the song written with the two forms, here we have the female arabe vocalisations which allow our souls to be amazed by such intensity, with the arabic guitar, all becomes just perfect, once again the desert sounds are present. Enjoy


The next one I choose was, "Building the ark". If in the last one we had female vocalisations, now we have male vocalisations, all completes with all A'salk has, another song to let your soul be touched with.


Finally I will bring you one of my personal favourites, Norra el Norra, this one live is simply superb, but the studio version just can't be left behind. As the band recalled it's a party song, but an middle eastern style party. Enjoy

Here I leave you A'salk Live at São Jorge Cinema here in Lisbon

No comments:

Post a Comment