Sunday 3 January 2016

Nhor - Momenta Quintae Essentiae (late 2015)

Hello my musical friends. I hope 2016 has begun has joyfully as possible.
I know I promised 3 bands, I haven't forget them, but Suddenly a new album appeared that instantly caught my attention. The new album from Nhor is something beyond exceptional, a mix between Progressive, classical and doom metal, most of the songs are just so beautiful which make me lack on adjectives to characterize it.

Nhor - Momenta Quintae Essentiae

So with no more time to be wasted I leave you with two songs from this album
First a small teaser

Than let yourself flow in the peacefulness of this song


This Wednesday, probably, I may not post anything cause I need time to prepare the coming posts properly, two of the bands I mentioned will be by parts again. From next Saturday until late February at least, I think I may be able to keep a good wave of posts. So stay tuned. And if you liked Nhor you can be sure I will comeback later once I hear more from past albums or some of the other songs appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment