Saturday 9 January 2016

Mono part 1 - Hymn to the Immortal Wind (2009)

Greetings as I was making my last post, I checked I haven't talked about Mono so far, And tough for those Who might no get my references on Aesthesys post, might get them here
I had the luck to be in a concert of Mono in May 2015 and it's just an amazing trip around the emotions and feelings, which feels so good.
Their sound I would say has a rich environment, with something to be given to the listener. This album has a soft tone in it, some tunes that will be resonating in your head forever, if it has the same effect it had in me
but enough of words, which I can't find to properly define the majesty of this Japanese song, some of the songs are the most beautiful I ever heard. The magic of Progressive on it's best


Starting with Pure as Snow, here play live at Holy Ground: NYC With The Wordless Music Orchestrain 2010


An then my personal favourite, Follow The Map:

No comments:

Post a Comment