Wednesday 13 January 2016

Mono Part 2 - Rays of Darkness (2014) and the Last Dawn (2014)

There were another albums I could have chosen to make this second post like To my Parents from 2012 for example, but I decided to go with this double album for one simple reason, it's the one where there are more differences, the sound gained a darker and stronger atmosphere, o  Hymn to the Immortal Wind the sound resembled us the pureness of snow, the white color, now the Black, the darkness gain more strength, but with that the band didn't lose their energy and quality, it's just a change in the way they were following
Rays of Darkness and The Last Dawn (Double album, 2014)
From Rays of Darkness I leave you one of the most heavy songs I know from them, more connected to Metal then anything they have, Recoil, ignite


From The Last Dawn I leave you, Where we Begin, another marvelous music in sequence with some of the sound we heard in Follow the Map.


No comments:

Post a Comment