Saturday 16 January 2016

Les Discrets - Ariettes oubliées... (2012)

Once I shared with you Alcest, today I will give you another band from France which happens to have the same on Drums on of Alcest elements, Winterhalter. Ariettes Oubliées has the strength of electric guitars in contrast with acoustic guitars in a interesting dance of who wins the front at any point. I trully sugest you to listen the all album cause it's certain, I almost guarantee to you, that you might find something you will become attached to:

The first one I will share with you is the official video from this album with the same name, Ariettes Oubliées


The second music is my favourite the point where electric guitar gives space to acoustic guitar is just magical, just a beautiful cadence this Aprés l'Ombre



No comments:

Post a Comment