Thursday 15 October 2015

Royal Hunt - Return of DC cooper 2011 - 2013 - 2015 - ??? Show Me Hot To live, A Life To Die For, Devil's Dozen

After quitting in 1997 a lot of fans never ceases to ask for the return of North American DC Cooper to the band
in 2011, after a first appearance live with the band, DC returned to the band to a new official album "Show me How to Live". Now we can hear, DC Cooper is more mature as the sound of the band, more than 10 years passed.
In 2013 another Album "A Life to Die For", here I leave you Signs of Yesterday my favourite track from this album, for me the album is a bit weaker than the 2011 one, but still pretty good:



In 2015, Royal Hunt started a Crowdfunding to get the funds to make a new album, Devil's Dozen, Here I leave you the song, Until the day, I think some of you might still enjoy the sound, but for me is not so pleasurable has other albums it lacks some originality, the major point to me is still DC Cooper's voice. The things is even the less good works of Royal Hunt are still so much better than several mainstream albums of most bands


No comments:

Post a Comment