Sunday 18 October 2015

Prog Rock - Porcupine Tree Stupid Dream, In Absentia and Deadwing

Today I will share with you one awesome band which I ignored for quiet a while until my two months in India, where I started hearing it with much frequence. The soul of this band is Steven Wilson an amazing musician
The first Song I am going to share with all of you is "Don't hate me" from Stupid Dream album of 1999, I really enjoy this song is strong without being harsh at any point, helps soothe the soul

The second song I am going to share with you is called Trains, from In Absentia album release on 2002

The last song, they Have so wonderful songs/musics, check them all out if you don't know porcupine Tree, is Lazarus a strong song which Steven Wilson always dedicates to someone on concerts, this song is From 2005's album Deadwing


No comments:

Post a Comment