Sunday 11 October 2015

Symphony X - new album released(Underworld) and some new discovered songs from (Iconoclast)

My last post was precisely about Symphony X, so what a better way to restart than with symphony X new material?
 Well there are Two Reasons, to which I decided to bring back Symphony X so soon after my post in late 2014, The first one and most important to me, they are back in Portugal, Lisbon, on February 28, 2016 and finally a good chance to hear them live, only dependent of some logistic problems, I went recently to 4 concerts and always buying something in the merchandising becomes expensive, but so worthy
The second good reason is the new album Underworld
 I haven't heard yet the new album as a whole, I like to hear the albums with ease to detect all there is to detect and because a lot of albums don't enter in our minds at the first audition, so I have so much to hear in these days, that I have to catch an opportunity.
I already heard several times the first lyric video for this album Nevermore, It makes me remember the power on Set the World on fire, and knowing Russel Allen was in a parallel project called Adrenaline Mob, that sound a bit alike this nevermore, A strong and powerful song, check it


Here it is another lyric video, lyric videos are a common thing now, they understood they promote better a song than just the music, another song from Underworld, this song is musically near the sound of When All is Lost, Candelight Fantasia, I love bands wich can produce a wide range of emotions in songs, this one is called Without You

I talked about Adrenaline Mob, a side project from Russel Allen, check this one to, maybe some of you will enjoy it, maybe even more than Symphony X.
 At last I am going to share another song from Iconoclast That I am becoming addicted, because of the lyrics, music, and all the musical environment around, the song is called, Electric Messiah, being a fan more of metal guitars than of drums as a lot of people I know, a messiah that's electric, almost like the guitar as the messiah, good connection

No comments:

Post a Comment