Sunday 11 October 2015

Almost a year passed since my last post

Yeah a lot happens in one month, sadly not professionally, but musically so much changed in this period, and I checked the way I was writing the posts here is not the smarter way. Makes the posts dated and harder to read later. so From now on despite keeping the old posts and editing to correct some huge english flaws, mainly cause by mistypes. However even if needed be to make more posts in a day it's better, not only to not keep this blog outdated but to be able now to post new stuff I found and to post all it's coming out.

 What can I say of what's about to come is some of the already posted bands released new material, some bands I was already to post something of released also new material, but the major point is some cool stuff I found in progressive, out of metal. and some out of metal stuff that are really enjoyable, to keep the pace balanced between heavier and soft sounds.

I am yet to decide the new post structure, but I will think about that tomorrow. Wait for it...



No comments:

Post a Comment