Sunday 11 October 2015

Threshold - For the Journey, new album

To complete the first update about the bands I already presented on this blog, let's finish this part with one of my favourite bands, the British band Threshold. Recently They released a new album called For the Journey
 
As I stated in June 2014, Threshold sound different in every album and mainly with each vocalist
With Damian Wilson the progressive elements are more present than ever, his voice complements better this type of sound, increases the length of the instruments. Always with the caustic tone that's their trademark
I will start by sharing with you, Watchtower on the moon

And now the official video, which I appreciate a lot, Unforgiven

Stay tuned later today and in the next days cause there are some programmed posts to appear later. with new artists, only one really form progressive metal, but I think you would like what's about to come

No comments:

Post a Comment